Mission and vision: Civil engineeringis a professionalengineering discipline that deals with the design,construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways. Andimprove the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structuresThe Department of Civil Engineering at this institution is started in the year of 1986 with an intake of 40 students and at present it is enhanced to 60.
- Motivating to the students to get good Results
- Improving Remedial Classes
- Innovative Teaching Methods
- Developing Communication Skills
- Conducting Seminars
- Improving the practical Knowledge
- Conducting weekly tests
- Asking questions after completion of the class
- Review the previous class before teaching
- To maintain good discipline Civil Engineering is the second major engineering branch after military engineering, that concerns the planning, designing, and detailing of various structures and maintaining of man-made products and constructions, including roads, bridges, canals, dams, buildings, transport systems to enhancing the energy efficiency of buildings and more.